Conditions and terms for Seydlitz Engineering courses and arrangements
- Registration takes place on our website. If you have questions, please find contact information in the course description or write to [email protected].
- Immediately after registration, the registered participant(s) will receive an email confirmation.
- Registration to a course or an arrangement is binding. If participation is cancelled up to 1 month before the start of a course, 50 pct. of the fee is refunded. At later cancellation, no refund is made. Participant substitutions can be made freely until course start.
- In the course description, information is given on the fee of a course or an arrangement as well as on what is included in the fee: Participation, possible meals, possible course documentation and in some cases a social evening event. Accommodation is not normally included but should be arranged directly at the conference venue/hotel.
- According to EU regulations, the course participation fee is subject to VAT in the country in which the arrangement takes place, and there can be no VAT-free sales between EU countries for this type of arrangement. Please see more at: www.skat.dk.
- An invoice will be send via email approximately 60-40 days before the start of an arrangement or a course. Payment is 20 days net. If the payment has not been received by Seydlitz Gruppen aps. before course start, the course organisers may refuse to let the participant participate at the given course.
- In exceptional cases, arrangements may be cancelled, e.g. due to very few registered participants. When an arrangement is cancelled, information is send to the registered participants as soon as possible, and all payments are refunded. There is no compensation for other costs following the cancellation.
- Prior to a course, detailed information will be sent via email to the participants on meeting times, hotel recommendations and necessary preparation, if any.
- The program and contents may be subject to minor changes relative to the course description depending on the specific interest/questions raised by the participants.