Conditions and Terms for Seydlitz Engineering Courses and Arrangements
General Conditions and Terms
- Registration takes place on our website seydlitz.dk/courses. If you have questions, please find contact information in the course flyer or write an email to: [email protected].
- Immediately after registration, the registered participant(s) will receive confirmation by an auto-generated email.
- Registration to a course or an arrangement is binding.
- Cancellation must be done by email to [email protected]. If participation is cancelled up to 2 months before the start of a course or an arrangement, 50 pct. of the participation fee must be paid. At later cancellation, the full participation fee must be paid. Participant substitutions can be made freely until course start.
- In the course flyer & home page, information is given on the participation fee of a course or an arrangement as well as on what is included in the participation fee: e.g. selected meals, course documentation and in some cases a social evening event. Accommodation is notincluded, and should be arranged directly at the conference venue/hotel.
- According to EU regulations, the participation fee is subject to VAT in the country in which the arrangement takes place, and there can be no VAT-free sales between EU countries for this type of arrangement. Please see more at: skat.dk.
- An invoice will be send via email approximately 90-30 days before the start of an arrangement or a course. Payment due date is specified in the invoice. If the payment has not been received by Seydlitz Gruppen aps. before due date, the course organizers may refuse to let the participant participate at the given course or arrangement.
- In exceptional cases, arrangements may be cancelled, e.g. due to very few registered participants. When an arrangement is cancelled, information is send to the registered participants as soon as possible, and the full participation fees are refunded. There is no compensation for other costs following the cancellation.
- Prior to a course, detailed information will be sent via email to the participants on meeting times, hotel recommendations and necessary preparation, if any.
- The program and contents of a course or arrangement may be subject to minor changes relative to the original agenda depending on the specific interests/questions raised by the participants.
Data Protection and Data Security
- Data Responsible. Seydlitz Gruppen aps. is the data controller for processing your personal information in connection with your registration for courses and arrangements.
- Contact Information. If you have questions regarding the processing of personal data in connection with your course or arrangement at Seydlitz Engineering Courses, please contact [email protected]
- Legal basis for data security. When you sign up, the acceptance of the course or arrangement contract is the legal basis for processing your personal information.
- Categories of recipients: Your personal information is passed to the following recipients: Course organisers, including teachers.
- Period of storage. Your personal information is generally stored for up to five years from your participation in the course or arrangement.
- You have the right to request insight into and the correction of personal data about yourself. You also have the right to request deletion or limitation of processing of personal data about yourself.
- Notification of your personal information is a prerequisite for your registration to the course or arrangement and subsequent administration of your registration.