Industrial Enzymes: Manufacturing, stability and detection (Again as online course)Add to calendar
A three-day online course in Industrial Enzymes held in English in the CET time zone.
Per delegate EUR 1975,- plus VAT. VAT is reclaimable. (see more details in the course flyer)
Download brochure with agenda here: Enzyme Online course flyer 2021
Main topics taught in the course:
– What is an enzyme?
– Understanding enzymes – activity, structure and stability
– Enzyme classification
– Expression hosts used for industrial production of enzymes
– Fermentation and recovery
– Enzyme formulation
– Product stability
– Enzyme screening and detection
– Enzyme application – a case study
▼ Registration form
Number of free seats: